Download Bhim App APK
What is this BHIM app exactly? Well, BHIM App stands for Bharat Interface for Money Application which is developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It is attached with the bank account and many other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications which allows the user of this application to make cashless payments everywhere. This is a huge step taken by Mr. Narendra Modi to take a step ahead towards a modernized and greener India. With the banning of 500 and 1000 rupee note and launching of new 2000 rupee note, this is the second huge step taken by him in order to give India a world class recognition too. He believes that with its success India can leave an impact in order nations too. So, in this article we will cover the steps to download this application in android smartphones.
How to Download Bhim App on your Android Phone?
Well, as you know that the Bhim app is currently available only for Android Platform, so you can only download it on an android device. So, let’s see how you can download this application on your android smartphone.
First of all let me tell you that there are two ways of downloading this application on your android smartphone which are first, downloading it directly by the android app store which is google play store and the second way it an indirect way of downloading the app not from the google play store but from the internet randomly from any website or you can use its official website to download the app.
So, let’s first go through the steps to download the application through Google App Store. So, here we begin.
- First of all, go to the app section of your phone and find Google Play Store app already present in your phone. Once you have found it, run it on your device.
- Now, find the search bar of it which must be at the top of the screen of your device.
- Once you are able to find the search box, type ‘Bhim’ there and search for it.
- You will be suggested many apps which maybe same or similar names and type but identify the official app there and tap on that option.
- Now, go through the specifications of it. Make sure that the android you are running must be either 2.3.3 or any version above it otherwise you won’t be able to run the application in your phone.
- Now, once you are done with everything, tap on the green button indicating ‘Install’ and soon a pop up will appear with all the terms and conditions of installing the application in your phone. Go through all of them if you want, and then tap on the ‘accept’ button and then you are done with the manual work.
- The downloading process will automatically be started. The app is of 2.0 MBs and the downloading will take time accordingly and also according to your internet connection and speed.
- After the downloading is completed, the installation process will be started automatically and after a few seconds you will receive a notification indicating that the application is successfully installedin your device and you can run it in your device.
Now, we will tell you the other way of downloading the application in your phone which is through downloading the apk file of the application. So, here we begin with it.
- First of all you have to open the web browser on your phone. You can open Google Chrome, or maybe Opera Mini or Mozilla Firefox or any other web browser of your choice.
- Now, head on to google.com or any other website you trust. I will go with google.
- Find the google search box in the display of your device and type ‘Bhim App APK download’ and then search for it.
- Now, either you visit every single website you are suggested or you can directly go to https://upi.npci.org.in and there you have to find the ‘download’ button.
- Now, tap on it in order to download the file in your device.
- The downloading will be started and will last for few minute.
- Now, as the downloading is over, you can find the setup in the downloads folder of your phone or any other location where it is downloaded.
- As you have found the location where the file has been downloaded, tap on the setup in order to install it on your device.
- The installation will take few seconds and once it is completed you will be notified in the notification panel of your device.
- But first make sure that the ‘unknown sources’ of your device is enabled or you can just follow these simple steps to enable it. Go to the settings of your phone and then scroll down till you find ‘unknown sources’ option in your device and then enable it.
These were the two ways of downloading Bhim app in your android phone. Choose any way which seems convenient to you.
When you are using it for the very first time, you must register your mobile number to the app and then you can link your bank account to it and the 4 digit pin code of it.
More About BHIM App
Now there are some things which you must know about this application which includes transfer limit of this app. First of all, let me tell you that the transactions you make through this application is made in seconds. There is no recession in the payment system, it works whole 365 days of year and is 24*7. You can spend at maximum 20000 rupees per day and minimum 1 rupee but you can only transfer 10000 rupee in a single transaction.
The features of this application includes sending and receiving money from and to anyone. You can check your bank balance and all the details of the transactions you made through this app. It support both Hindi and English languages and soon there will be more languages which it will support.