Dropbox is an app which is mainly for PCs but according to the more development of technology day by day, dropbox app is also available n android phone. With this app you can easily store your any files or folder, this app is just for the cloud storage.
If you store anything in Dropbox from your PC, then you can be easily able to get it even on your phone if you have Dropbox app on your Android phone and if you are login with your account. But you may get Dropbox installed in your PC easily but for installing the app on the Android phone, you need to play some tricks that will help you to install easily.
Today I will be telling you some of the tips to install Dropbox in Android device easily without any restriction by your device. There are many features of using Dropbox app on your Android device. Here below I am going to list all the features and how to download and install Dropbox Alternatives Apps on the Android phone.
How to Download and Install / Features Dropbox in Android Phone:
According to me before knowing any of the steps for how to download and install Dropbox app on your Android device, you must know the features that you are getting on installing this app on your Android smartphone.
Here below are the important features that you are getting from Dropbox on your Android phone. I am sure this features will not be seen in any other cloud storage app other than Dropbox.
1. Using this Dropbox app on your Android phone, you can easily sync your default browser of your phone to any device. This is a unique feature that we are getting in Dropbox app.
2. If you are working any of your important work on your PC and if your PC dies out of nowhere then you can easily get you half work done from another device by using this app. Because Dropbox helps in syncing every file of your PC every minute according to your setting.
3. The surprising features are that you can easily jump start your torrent downloads.
4. Not only this but you can also open your secret files in your Dropbox account which will be secret that even you will need to give the password to get access to this folder from another device.
5. If you want to have only some few files from your device to get sync, then you can easily change your setting of your sync. Where you can select only those files which are crucial to being sync.
This is all the exciting features that you are getting on installing Dropbox app on your Android phone.
So as I have said let’s move on to the procedure to download successfully and install Dropbox app in Android phone, as we have known all the features of Dropbox that we are getting.
Procedure to Download Dropbox in Android Device:
Installing Dropbox in the android device is easy, and it is not that you have to crack any rocket science for installing Dropbox successfully on your Android device. So here is the simple procedure to install Dropbox.
First of all, you can download and install Dropbox on your Android device in two ways. One is using Google Play store, and the other is by downloading apk file for your phone from the official site of Dropbox.
Steps to download Dropbox in Android Device by using Google Play store:
1. First of all, go to the Google Play store from your Android device and search for dropbox in the search box of Google play store.
2. After you get the result of Dropbox in the play store. You will easily be able to know the genuine app of Dropbox by the icon of the app.
3. Now click on the install button which is present nearby the icon of the app.
4. After you click on the install button you will have to wait for some time you will get a notification that your app is successfully installed in your device memory.
So this is all you will need to do if you are installing Dropbox on your phone with Google play store.
Install Dropbox in Android Device With Apk File:
1. You can also download and install Dropbox by downloading apk file on your Android device from their official site.
2. After you download Dropbox apk file in android device. Click on the apk file from your device and click on the install button.
3. After that, you can easily get it installed on your Android device just like you install the other third party app on your Android device.
So this is all the simple steps that you are to follow to successfully download and install Dropbox app on Android device.
These are all the procedure to install Dropbox app in Android device correctly, and you have also got to know all the features of Dropbox that you will get on installing this app on your device. I hope you have got all the procedure and features of Dropbox, but anyway, if you are having any doubts with this procedure then you can contact us through comments.