Dropbox has ultimately become so convenient for the people, as it tends to start a good relationship with the users. It is so trustworthy with its work, that there is no doubt in arguing its fact. People can send their latest photo to anybody as quick as possible, or you can sync ideas over to many users.
The easy and the simplest use of Dropbox has termed to the most known cloud storage and syncing services on the wed. Setting up Dropbox alternative is so simple, all you need to create an account and install to your machine. Happily, you can end up with your working machine that even your kids can use it.
For certain reason Dropbox can’t be defined as a bed of roses, astonishingly sometimes it can be awfully wrong and good in it. You can certainly use Dropbox for business or personal files. So let me tell you something more about Dropbox that is lacking in it, users being so friendliness and convenience with dropbox also come to price. Dropbox has its disadvantage because it does not care about encrypting files. That can be the best nightmare for the business as they need regular access control and device management.
So, let me suggest you some of the Dropbox alternatives, that can help for your business and ease you from all the dark clouds.
Top Dropbox Alternatives for you
1. OwnCloud: OwnCloud is one of the best and most common services giving to the users. It is all safe homes for your data, also access and shares your files contact, mail and much more from your devices. This can give you some strong point of security and relief from worrying.
To encrypt all your data and file, you will need to run OwnCloud connecting to a server on your personal devices. Manually you will need to work your own to run your OwnCloud.
OwnCloud is fast file syncing and sharing, it will depend on where you set up your own cloud. While you use OwnCloud with Dropbox it will be secure file syncing.
2. Sookasa: Sookasa can be little similar to Boxcryptor for the user. This can certainly help you secure your files inside the folder. Sookasa can be best in security because all the files or folder you place inside locker will be encrypted and only authorised users can decrypt via a web interface.
Sookasa helps overview the files being encrypted, so that can be added to secure and encrypted files. You can add a secure infrastructure on top of Dropbox and Google drive. It is made for small and medium sized business, which duly look for storing their cloud files with easy and secure data.
3. Mega: Mega one type of cloud storage with it providing free space of about 50GB, and it’s fairly simple online storage solution. You can upload photo, files and data via web or download the client to sync various devices.
Mega is protected by PBKDF algorithms, as the file content will be segmented into blocks and then encrypted with those session keys. So everything here is protected by master keys. Mega security will thus help your data encrypted and remains till the recipient intended to decrypts. Also, this will help your secure conversation with your clients over the internet. In fact, Mega can be good alternatives.
4. Tresorit: Tresorit can secure you in the cloud as you don’t need to worry about hackers or emails misplaced and even in the case of loss device. Tresorit can be little expensive comparing other as it can be best alternatives for Dropbox . Tresorit also creates its own private room called Tresor on your device, while sharing and syncing you can create Tresor to organize files of your own.
Once files are encrypted Tresorit sync all files to cloud for its security. You can also revoke the link and access anytime you want.
5. E-Box: E-Box is also one of the best alternatives to DropBox, as it provides good cloud storage facilities. E-Box uses clean and simple web interface with the web browser and internet connection. It also simplifies collaboration in the clouds and makes it ultra secure for the users, which is based on permission provide detailed control over who see your business profile.
As I have discussed on the above regarding DroBox alternatives, which may certainly help you with the cloud storage with better security. If you still find any difficulties please send your comment below.