Boot safe mode windows 10
Boot safe mode windows 10 is bit different than the previous versions of Windows. From Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Microsoft has changed the way of getting in to the safe mode.
In the safe mode, windows automatically prevents to load some programs that are not necessary for the booting process. So the booting process will be fast and safe. And also in safe mode most genuine drivers are working, so its the best way to boot your OS. Even its the best option to scan your PC for malwares in safe mode.
In earlier version of windows we simply use F8 button or ‘shift + F8’ button to go to the safe mode. But, since in windows 10 these old methods are seldom works, that doesn’t mean you have no other way to go to the safe mode in Windows 10.
In this post i will show you how you can boot in to safe mode in Windows 10. Let’s take a look.
Boot Safe Mode Windows 10
You can boot in to the safe mode in your Windows 10 using the following methods.
Using the System Configuration Tool
It is the easiest way of getting in to the Safe Mode in Windows 10. System Configuration Tool also called as ‘msconfig.exe’ file to most of the users.
Read Also : How To Take Screenshots on Windows 10
- To launch the ‘system configuration’ in your Windows 10 PC in the most easiest way is using the ‘Run’ window. To open the Run window, simply press the ‘windows button + R’ simultaneously.
- In the Run window, write ‘msconfig’ and press OK.
- Now, in the system configuration window tap on ‘Boot’ option. And select “Safe boot” options. To save the changes Press OK.
- Now Windows 10 will ask you to restart your Computer in order to save the changes that you have made. Either you can ‘Exit without restart’ if you have some works to be completed or simple ‘Restart’ your PC to go the Safe Mode for booting process.
In Windows 10, the another way of getting in to the Safe Mode is using the Shift key + Restart button. To go to the safe mode just follow the steps:
- Open the Start menu in your Windows 10 PC and click on Power button.
- Now click on Restart option keeping pressed the Shift Key. (Also you can use Shift key + Restart from your Windows 10 sign in screen.)
- Now Your windows will reboot and you will see a blue screen appear in your screen with some options that you have to choose further.
- Now choose ‘Troubleshoot’ options.
You May Also Like : How to add Pattern Lock for Windows XP,Windows 7 And Windows 8
- After that under the Troubleshoot, select ‘Advanced options’.
- In the ‘Advanced options’ menu you will see lots of options. Select the ‘Startup Settings’.
- Now a new screen will appear that will ask you to restart your PC to enable the advanced booting options such as ‘To enable safe mode’. Click on Restart.
- After clicking on the Restart options, it will reboots and now you see a lists of options appeared on your screen. Here you will see three options to go the safe mode i.e, you have to press –
Press F4 key to Enable Safe Mode, Press F5 key to Enable Safe Mode with Networking and Press F6 to Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
You may also Like : How To Download Torrent File on Windows and Symbian Mobile?
These are the simple ways to go to the Safe Mode in your Windows 10 PC for booting process. Hope this tutorial will help you to Boot in to Safe Mode in your Windows 10 PC.
Related Article :
- How to Hide Desktop Icons in Windows
- How to Boot Into Safe Mode in Windows 10
- How to Manage Mobile Data Usage on Windows Phone