Copy Text From Images
Copy Text From Images :We can easily copy texts from a doc file or PDF file by selecting the letter and then right click on it and select copy or just simply by pressing ‘Ctrl + C’ key and then paste those selected words on another file. OR another way is typing those whole texts which is really a time consuming and kind a boring work too. Anyway we all are familiar with it.
But copying texts from a image is not so easy. Its completely a different method. Sometimes situations arises when you need to copy texts from a image for example, from a screen shot of any important note you have to extract texts. But you can’t select a text from any image and copy it by typing ‘Ctrl+C’ and paste those texts on another document file.
For that purpose you need to use a special kind of Optical Character Recognition i.e OCR software that can help you to extract texts from images. In earlier times, you have to pay some amount for this kind of app but now a days these are freely available to you. However these software are not cent percent accurate but still you can use them to copy texts from images. In this tutorial i will show you how you can copy text from image. Take a look.
Ways to Copying Texts from Image:
Using Microsoft Office OneNote
Copy Text From Images OneNote is a tool that comes under Microsoft Office Package and it has a capability of optical character recognition that helps you to do this. This tool is comes MS Office 2007 and on wards. But if you having a MS Office of older versions, still you can download it from the official site.
To download Click Here.
Don’t miss : How to Manage Default Printers in Windows 10
How to Use:
- First open Microsoft OneNote.
- Then click on ‘Insert’ option from the Menu tab.
- Then you will found a ‘Picture’ option. Click on it and browse to that image from your computer that you want to extract text or copy the texts.
- Now, the selected image will be loaded to the OneNote tab. After that right click on that image and select ‘copy text from picture’ options. Now you see that OneNote is copying all the texts. It takes just a few seconds.
- Now paste it in the any document or word file or anywhere you like. You will found that all the texts of that image are being copied.
Note: If the image or screen shot was not perfectly taken then there may be possible of some kind of errors but still you can use it.
You May Like : How to Increase Broadband Speed
Using any Optical Character Recognition Site
Another way of copying text from any image is to use any OCR website. For that purpose you can choose ‘Online OCR’, though there are many sites available. But I personally use this site and quite comfortable with it, so you can also go with this. To go the site Click Here.
Its a free site, you don’t have to pay anything to copy text from image. Also you can copy the texts from PDF too with this site.
Copy Text From Images
How to copy texts with Online OCR:
Follow this easy steps.
- First go the site using the link given here. There you will found an option ‘Upload File’. Click on it and choose your image. Note: the maximum file size to be uploaded is 5 MB.
- After selecting file choose your language and output file format. Here you will get three options, MS word (docx), Excel (xlsx) and plain txt file.
- Next step is ‘Convert’. Before that you have to enter a captcha code. Now click on Convert.
You May Like : How To Take Screenshots on Windows 10
Now it will start processing that file and shows you the output result below in a box. You just copy that text and paste it to any blank doc file or wherever you want.
If you want to copy texts from multiple images, then you have to sign up there and you can enjoy many other features as a registered user.
That’s all the things you need to do. Hope you can now understand the process of copying texts from any image.
Related Articles :
- How To Use Hike Stickers In WhatsApp/WhatsApp Plus/Facebook
- How to Setup Guest Account on your Android Phone
- How to Boot Into Safe Mode in Windows 10
- How to Boot Android Phone Faster