Torrent is one of the most popular and effective source of downloading Music, Movies, Application, Software and other large file for free of cost. People generally access torrent from PC only. But there are people who doesn’t have any Laptop or PC, or maybe you are on a trip and you don’t have your Laptop with you. Then you need to download file on your mobile.
People who are using Android Device they can easily go to Google play store and downloadtorrent client like µTorrent,BitTorrent, tTorrent etc. With this torrent client you can easily download torrent file in your mobile like you do in your PC. But many of us who are using OS platform like Windows and Symbian don’t know how to download torrent file on their device as we don’t get torrent client like µTorrent or BitTorrent. So today we will discuss how to download torrent file on Windows and Symbian device.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT FILES ON WINDOWS PHONE?
Windows is the most popular computer Operating System and it has been implemented in the Smartphone also. There are large number of people who are using Windows Phone. It’s also giving competition to other OS like Android.
So, if you want to download torrent file in your Windows Phoneyou can go to windows phone Storeand search for the app called wpTorrentand install it. This is a free app you can download torrent files in it.
You can download the app from here Download now
Some features of wpTorrent App
- Magnet link support, setting file priorities, download and upload rate limit
- Video and music playback integrated, enables you to see videos or listen to the music while downloading.
- Search engine management. You may add a web or RSS search engine, you can import an engine list shared by others
- Power saving option. You can choose to stop downloading or shutdown the app when battery is low, when download is complete or when no Wi-Fi is available.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT FILES ON SYMBIAN PHONE?
If you are a Symbian Phone user you too can download torrent files on your phone. All you need to download an app called SymTorrent.
You can download the app from here
SymTorrent is a BitTorrent client for Symbian Operating System. It can download multiple file at a time. It can also save the status of your unfinished torrents, so you can resume the downloads after restarting the app. If a torrent contains multiple files, you can select which file you want to download. SymTorrent doesn’t have any search engine, you can load saved torrent files from the flash storage or use your browser to get them from the internet.
- How To Turn Off or Disable “Seen By” Message in Facebook
- How to Download Instagram Videos without Software