How to Embed Images and Videos from Instagram
Embed Images and Videos from Instagram : Instagram announced that users can now embed Images and Videos from Instagram to their site or blog easily through generate the embed codes for images and videos wit h their web browsers and inbound marketers everywhere rejoiced. This feature was released shortly after they updated their app to create video posts. Not only does this new feature allow images and videos to be embedded, but it also ensures that all content used from Instagram is properly attributed.
Bloggers and marketers and can obviously use this feature to display great content they’ve found or created to help illustrate a point. But it’s also huge for businesses. Any business can create their own Instagram account and create branded content. Share beautiful images and videos and also it is possible that your content can be embedded on other people’s websites, if they find it interesting enough.
- Top best Android RTS (Real Time Strategy) Games ever
- Top 10 Best Puzzle Games 
- File sharing app for android to PC
- How to Open a Corrupted Pendrive / USB
So if you are excited about this features, but you’re not sure about how to do it then no worry we are here to help you with this.
How to Embed Instagram Pictures and Videos
The process is really very easy, here are the step-by-step instructions to embed Instagram posts on your website or blog.
Step 1: First you have to log in into your account by follow the link: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/
Step 2: Now to embed content from Instagram on a Web page you’ll need to visit the photo or video using your favourite browser.
Step 3: Now, click on the three dots button that can be found next to each photo/video, followed by selecting ‘View Photo Page’.
Step 4: An option scree will open up. Now Click on Embed.
Step 5: Copy the embed code that appears by Click the Copy Embed Code Button.
Step 6: Now navigate to your website or to the page where you want to embed the code on. Paste it in your code where you want the image to show up. And now save your page.
” If you are facing problem with Open CORRUPTED PENDRIVE, then no worry you can fix this problem yourself. Here in this post i will show you how you can OPEN A CORRUPTED PENDRIVE USB AND FIX IT. “
In the same way you can Embed the Videos from Instagram to your website and blog. It’s really simple.
Note: Keep in mind that when you share or embed one of your Instagram posts, anyone with a link to that post will be able to see it.
Beside this, we are going to show you a few ways that you can use Instagram Embedded posts for your business.
- Blog post– Use your photos or videos from Instagram in your blog posts.
- Product Demo– Using Instagram video to demo a product is easy and quick. Embed the video onto your sales page to show potential buyers how awesome your product is.
- Share customer experiences– Use others Instagram posts (with their permission of course) to show a customer’s experience with your brand or product.
- Live Event Photos & Videos– Hosting a live event? Make sure that everyone uses a specific #hashtag that you can then search for to embed their pictures and videos from your event.
This is the method of Embed Images and Videos from Instagram to your site or blogs. Hope you like it.
Related Articles :
- How To Turn Off or Disable “Seen By” Message in Facebook
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages 2016
- How To Download Instagram Private Videos