IPhone is one of the best product from Apple and is widely used all over the world, it is famous in worldwide because apple are using they are using many features like the light sensors, motion sensor and some attractive sensors, they also use their own iOS for which iPhone is widely known and used.
iPhone is widely used but it also needs to compete with many others mobile phones in technology and also in hardware’s. Coming to the comparison iPhone always get loose in battery backup though there are many android phone that gives less battery backup but in android phone they gives at least 2000 mha, whereas the old model apples are giving you some 1500 to 1800 mha, the latest iPhone six comes with 3000 mha. But due to its lots of features the battery backup goes off means it doesn’t gives much backup.
If you are looking for some tricks for extending your iPhone battery backup then you are going in the correct platform. As in this article I will be introducing you to some tricks that will help in extending your iPhone battery backup, if are looking for more read more.
You Have To Read Those Articles:
How to increase your iPhone battery life
- 1 How to increase your iPhone battery life
- 1.1 1. Avoiding automatic app updates:
- 1.2 2. Avoid refreshing background app
- 1.3 3. Avoiding animations and motions
- 1.4 4. Turning the auto brightness on
- 1.5 5. Reduce of multi tasking
- 1.6 6. Find some app that kills battery
- 1.7 7. Turning off location service
- 1.8 8. Turning of Bluetooth and WiFi
- 1.9 9. Turn off hotspot after use
- 1.10 10. Turn off Vibration
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Related
1. Avoiding automatic app updates:
Apple IOS provide a feature of updating the apps automatically which make it look smarter but this feature takes much battery life. So if you want to expand your iPhone battery backup then you will need to disable this feature and keep it in manual other than keeping it in automatic. For doing this you will need to follow some ease steps:
- Open you iPhone settings.
- Noe click on iTunes and App Store.
- Go to automatic downloads and look for Updates.
- Finally now turn the updates off.
Also Read :
2. Avoid refreshing background app
Refreshing of background app is the latest app that IOS has added in their latest phone model. You can find this feature in IOS7, actually this app was added to make iPhone more smarter and attractive. This app takes care of the app that you mostly used like if you are opening Instagram app at 7:00 am daily then the app will get updated for you before you start that app, if any new thing is yet to get updated for the app then it will also get updated. But it will affect your battery backup so you need to turn it off. Should follow the following steps in order to off this facility.
- First go to settings
- Go to general.
- Then go to background refresh.
- Finally turn it off.
3. Avoiding animations and motions
Animations and motions are the features that are provided in IOS, this features make your phone look attractive and the menu looks shaky when you shake your phone. This feature will consume the most battery life, so if you want to save your battery backup then obviously you will need to off the feature.
- Go to setting and click on general.
- Now click on accessibility.
- And look for reduce more options.
- Finally enabled the Reduce more options
4. Turning the auto brightness on
This is the most important thing that you would need to do. It will help you in maintaining the brightness with the help of sensor that is provided in the phone itself. For enabling this system you would need to do the following things:
- Go and open the settings of the phone.
- Secondly click on brightness and display.
- Finally enable the feature by sliding the button.
5. Reduce of multi tasking
Try to reduce multi task app like in android phone because it consumes battery more then normal.
6. Find some app that kills battery
There are many apps that you can install for killing battery.
7. Turning off location service
The one of the most important thing that you must do is tuning off the location service.
8. Turning of Bluetooth and WiFi
Turn off Bluetooth and wifi after you finish using it.
9. Turn off hotspot after use
Turning off hotspot after use will help you a lot.
10. Turn off Vibration
Turning off vibration that comes when you play game will help you a lot in saving battery life.
This is all you can do for saving your iPhone battery backup. I have personally tried all these tricks and the results comes helpful, So you can also use those tricks to expand your iPhone battery backup. But if your are having any problem using those tricks then you can kindly share with us in comment box and we are 24*7 free for you. Thanks for reading this article.