Best File Sharing app Android to pc
Best File Sharing app Android to pc : Sharing file from our Android to our PC has become very difficult because it is taking lot of time to transfer the file. As we can’t give much time only in transferring our file, we need such app that let us share our file without wasting any time easily and fastly. There are many app which will help you share your files from your Android Phone to PC easily but it may be online.
This days most of the people don’t want to waste their time in sharing files, maximum of the file sharing app are online but now offline sharing app is also available. There is many offline sharing files app for Android smartphone, that you can use for transferring files from your android phone to your smartphone. Now technology is developing so much that there are many offline file sharing app by which you can transfer files from your android phone to your PC easily and with out wasting your any time.
You May Also Like : Top 7 Best running games for Android Mobile
Here I will be telling you about those top 7 best app for sharing files from your android smartphone to your PC that you can use.
Top 7 app that will transfers your file faster
Selecting the best file sharing app from the bunch of apps is the most difficult thing that you got to do. But you don’t need to worry now as I will e providing you only he top 10 best file sharing app, I guess this time it will be easier for you to select the best app for your android phone.
So here you go with the top 10 best and fastest file sharing app for your android mobile:
1. Xender: Xender is the most popular and best app in every Android phone for sharing files not only from phone to phone but it also facilitates you for sharing your files with your PC easily and fastly. Xender is supported in every android phone, and the app work so smartly and smoothly that every one like this file sharing app. The best part of Xender app is that it facilitate you to share file from android to IOS, android to PC and many other cross devices. one of the Best File Sharing app Android to pc…
Below given are some best features of Xender app:
- You don’t need any internet connection for transferring file which means that the app works offline.
- You can share each and every type of file like Pictures, videos, files, songs etc.
- This app speed is extremely fast in sharing file, it shares files with in some seconds.
- The most important thing is that it supports up to four devices in one group.
- You can also select your own language, the app doesn’t give you only one option of language.
You May Also Like : Top 10 Best Android Camera Apps
2. SuperBeam: If you are going to share big file then you should use SuperBeam, it gives you full freedom to share your big size files . You will need to connect with other device by scanning QR code. SuperBeam is that though you are not having superbeam interface in your android phone but you will be able to transfer your big size file successfully.one of the Best File Sharing app Android to pc
Here are some of the interesting facts about SuperBeam:
- You can quickly pair your device with others with NFC or QR code.
- You can share files to the device that don’t have SuperBeam through web interface.
- It also saves all the history of what you have shared till date.
- Has the best themes.
- Fastest transfer speed using Wi-Fi direct.
3. Send anywhere (File Transfer): Transferring file is very easy with send anywhere, this is a android app for sharing app. Here for pairing with others mobile you will need to input 6 digit numbers to your device and the same number to the other device too.one of the Best File Sharing app Android to pc Look upon the hidden facilities of Send Anywhere app;
- You don’t need to sign up or log in anywhere, you can just transfer your files.
- You can send any type of files with this app as much time you want.
- Can transfer your file securely to other device with out relying on cloud.
You May Also Like : Top 10 best Android Photo Editing App
4.Send! File Transfer: The app Send! is very easy and comfortable for all android users. As now every Android phone is facilitated with NFC technology, hence this app uses NFC to share your files easily to another device. The other thing is thatyou can share your files with out any internet connection.one of the Best File Sharing app Android to pc
- Can share multiple of photos, videos and music at once.
- Easy access in this app.
- The app is totally offline so no money required.
- As soon as the app starts WiFi hotspot will start, hence going to work without Wi-Fi.
5. Wi-Fi File Transfer: This app is the next most used app for sharing files from your phone to your PC. For transferring file with this app you will need only Wi-Fi you will not need any USB connection. The app also comes with file explorer and lots of things to edit file.one of the Best File Sharing app Android to pc
- You can also delete, copy, rename etc. with this app.
- You can run as a background service.
- you can share multiple files at once.
6. Feem Lite: Wi-Fi File Share: Feem Lite is a app that will let you share files without cables, this app can help you share your documents easily with your PC. This is the fastest file transfer app, though there is not much feature in this app but this app is good for sharing file faster and easily.
You May Also Like : Top 3 Best Call Recording Apps For Android
7. WiFiDroid: WiFidroid is famous because of it’s users interface as it doesn’t have huge thing to work for just sharing your file. This app also allows to stream videos which every app doesn’t provide.one of the Best File Sharing app Android to pc…
That’s all we have got for you today, this is the top 7 best fastest file sharing app that you can use for sharing your files with your PC. You can also look upon some other app that are related to it, but this top 7 are the best for your android phone. You can share your views with us in the comment box.
Must Read :
- How To Download Torrent File on Windows and Symbian Mobile?
- How To Turn Off or Disable “Seen By” Message in Facebook
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages 2016