Fitbit app for Mac
Fitbit app for Mac: ” GO SKINNY GO FIT GO FITBIT “
With this tagline, I have basically introduced Fitbit app for Mac to all the users. Fitbit App is for Mac windows and all other android devices like S health is for Samsung android users. So what’s needed? Losing a few pounds or some extra inches of that flab? Do you want to control what you are eating, track how much sleep you are tapping into in the midst of hectic schedules or maintain a record of all medical lab tests? Fitbit does it all. =D
Fitbit is a company operating in San Francisco, California. They started with launching fitness trackers under the Fitbit banner. The Fitbit app for Mac was basically launched in 2011 post release of trackers viz. Fitbit One and Zip. Compatible with iPhone and other Apple products, it was a revolutionary app for all health enthusiasts and those gearing up to get fit and healthy. Fitbit app for Mac and other iOS devices were improved that allowed users to connect their fitness trackers to their phones and Mac automatically through Bluetooth network. With every updated version of the mac, Fitbit app for windows is subsequently updated to remain compatible. All you need to do is create one account. It will work across multiple devices that you use. Fitbit automatically recognizes and detects your activity as you switch between devices, keeping your routine well scheduled and updated.
So people, are you ready to kick-start your fitness journey? You can access your complete and updated Fitbit dashboard from your desktop. So let me run you down through the steps for installation of the app on your Mac.
- Go to the Fitbit website
2. Go to the link for DOWNLOAD Fitbit app for Mac
3. Download the software for OS X. When the following window pops up, choose SAVE FILE.
4. ADD the .dmg file to your computer. Once installed, open the file.
5. If the following PROMPT notification box pops up, SELECT OPEN THE FILE
6. GET THE WI-FI ARIA SCALE
7. Your scale should be within 15 feet of the Wi-Fi router, then go on to connect your Scale to the Fitbit App for Mac
8. CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT or if you are already a member, LOGIN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, it’s called “FITBIT LOGIN” . Apple software through the iCloud keychain system remembers the Login Details across all your devices. Once you have created an account, click Sign-up. In the next step, fill up your personal details.
9. ADD A WI-FI NETWORK. When it identifies your Wi-Fi network select CONNECT.
11. Connect the scale to your dashboard, over the Wi-Fi network. This will send information to your scale.
12. Wait for the FITBIT CONFIRMATION.
13. CLICK DONE and you are all ready and set on your fitness journey
WHAT CAN THE FITBIT APP FOR MAC DO?
- For those who don’t have a tracker, you can use your smartphones to track your steps, the distance you covered and the overall calories burnt. Fitbit app logs in your day-to-day activity so you can see your trends over a period of time. Fitbit updates you when you have completed your daily goals.
- Set in your sleep goals, find out how well you slept and to explore your nightly sleep trends.
- Through the FitBit app, you can control music and voice cues to keep up the workout and prevent burnout and stay motivated.
- The exercise calendar feature in the Fitbit app for Mac allows you to check up on your logged workout routines helping you to look back on what you have accomplished so far. set in your weight goals. Lose, gain or maintain. Through calorie coaching and weight trainer tips on the Fitbit app, you will know exactly what to do.
- Through the app, you can post selfies with your achieved goals, workout routines and stats across various social media platforms. So challenge your family and friends to stay motivated and keep your foes jealous!
- Trigger your reward systems with the badges you earn. Every time you crush a milestone, you earn a Fitbit badge that you can share.
- With the Aria Wi-Fi smart scale, you can automatically send your weight stats to your Mac dashboard. These are logged into your account so you can easily keep track of how well your new routine is working out for your weight and body.
- Log food and meals. Fitbit app for Mac windows will calculate the calories for you and log them on a daily basis. Keep your calorie intake in check and you’ll be losing some extra pounds in no time at all.
- Measure hydration by regularly logging in your water and fluid intake.
So, with the Fitbit App for Mac, get going on your fitness journey. You’re your routines, your calories and carbs and your sleep on track and under your control. Now your fitness is just a few clicks away, right there on your desktops. Stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals. Jethotindia.com is the best site that I trust for all my Fitbit Trackers. After all, when it comes to fitness, I am really demanding. We hope we have cleared all your doubts and queries. If still stuck on something, feel free to contact us. Stay tuned in to our blog for more fitness gadgets, gizmos and tips. Your health is our priority!