Facebook is an online social networking site with 700 million users worldwide, where you can connect with your friends, family, and many others. It enables the users to create his/her own profile, upload and setup photo, and send messages to keep in contact with friends. This is totally free of cost, you just need is an internet connection for using this social networking sites.
In Today’s generation Facebook are getting popular day by day. Facebook is well known for many things like Facebook Followers, comments, likes, uploading your current status or photos or location, etc. You would be more popular in your friend circle if you have more Followers on Facebook than your friends.
What is Facebook Followers or Followers on Facebook?
- 1 What is Facebook Followers or Followers on Facebook?
- 2 Tips and Tricks: How to increase Followers on Facebook
It is a one-way side where the followers of a user see the posts in his/her news feed, but the posts posted by him/her will not appear in the news feed of yours. Any new posts posted by the Follow person will automatically be notified to Facebook Followers but he/she has never sent a friend request. Usually, the popular celebrities and athletes have more Followers on Facebook.
There are two types of Followers on Facebook
- Public Followers: It will be seen when you updates your posts or information and when it is set to public and the number of followers will be seen in the following list.
- Friend Followers: Friend followers are your past and present friends in the friend list, which will see your post that you have posted.
Tips and Tricks: How to increase Followers on Facebook
1: Fast Methods or Process to increase Facebook Followers with the help of Tricks:
- At first, you will have to login to your Facebook Account.
- Now go the website from your facebook URL and type www.wefbee.com.
- After the page is opened you will see the page containing many Tools.
- Now select ‘Auto Friend Requests’ option and there will be a page to authorize the HTC app.
- After these at the bottom of the page you will find 404 page not found error.
- Now close the tabs and click on the 2nd click button. After that, there will be a long URL appearing on the screen.
- Copy that whole URL and paste it in the blank box. After that click on the login button.
- At the time of authorizing HTC app, don’t forget to change the privacy from Friends to Public.
- Now there will be an option “USE AUTO REQUEST” select it.
- Lastly, click on the “Send Me Auto Request” option.
N.B:- After the process is completed, do not accept any request otherwise they will be no longer your Facebook Followers.
Check Out: How to Recover Facebook Account?
2. Normal method to increase Followers on Facebook without any apps
- You need a good content for the post that is to be posted on Facebook.
- Your writing should be in professional way, to make sure others like your post and follow you.
- Always try to use hastags where ever possible.
- You should be engaged with others always.
- Make sure your post should be shareable by others, to make them your Facebook Follower.
- When someone comment in your post try to give back a positive reply.
- Follow others post also and write a comment.
- And the most important is that you will have to stay active.
Some of the Engaged Followers give values to your updates and posts. They even Likes, Comments, Share, etc. But some Followers on Facebook will just look over your post or updates as it appears in their News Feed.
There are Facebook Followers just follows you with the hope of getting a follow back. These types of Followers are called Random Followers. And to make this Random Followers to Engaged Followers, you will just have to share your updates with valuable information.
So now enjoy using any of these Tips and Tricks to get a lot of Followers on Facebook and be popular among your friends at free of cost. There are many methods and process to increase your Facebook Followers, but here I just illustrated only two (2) methods. For more tips and tricks please keep visiting.
Save Your Data: How To Stop Autoplay Videos on Facebook