Hike Stickers:: Nowadays we have many social messaging apps available with us. Like, Hike messenger, WhatsApp, WhatsApp plus messenger (though it is not available in Google paly store), Wechat, Viber, etc. & you can also use Hike Stickers In WhatsApp. They all are a popular messaging app and mostly used by the smartphone users. You can send videos, images, text as well as they will have the feature of free calling / video calling through the internet.
Out of them mostly popular and used messaging apps are WhatsApp, Hike and Facebook’s own messaging app Facebook messenger. Hike messenger has some extra features like the stickers available here are more unique, colorful, high quality and most noticeable thing is that you will found regional language based stickers here. So these are really enjoyable and you can send these stickers with your friends in a group.
Stickers available in WhatsAPP or Facebook messenger are not so colorful or uniquely designed like in Hike. Also there is regional language based stickers. But still you can use Hike stickers to send them on your WhatsApp or Facebook groups or any particular friends. Its a matter of enjoyment after all.
You May Like : How to Verify Your Facebook Page for Grey Tick
So, in this tutorial i will show you how you can send Hike messenger’s stickers in WhatsApp/WhatsApp plus/Facebook. Have a look here.
How to use Hike Stickers in WhatsApp/WhatsApp plus/Facebook
Before i further proceed, first let me clear you some thing about WhatsApp plus.
WhatsApp Plus is mostly similar like WhatsApp. It is the modified version of WhatsApp, but have some differences. Now it is not available in Google Play store, but if you want to use it you have to download it from any third party provider. So it may be not safe in use. The main differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus is-
- Here, you can customize the letter size, color, header size, notification settings etc.
- WhatsApp Plus has many in-built themes which are really great thing.
- You can send bigger size files also.
- Another great feature of WhtasApp Plus is, here you can hide your status and it has single tick mark option unlike to WhatsApp. Even if your message is delivered and seen by the receiver, then also you can use single tick mark.
These are the differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus. But if you are concerned about your privacy and security, then its better to use WhatsApp rather than WhatsApp Plus.
Read Also : How to Embed Images and Videos from Instagram
Step by Step Tutorial
Here are the step by step tutorial on how to use Hike Stickers in WhatsApp, Facebook or other social messaging apps.
- First, open your Hike messenger and click on the ‘Settings’ in the three dotted menu options.
- In settings, you will see many other options, Click on ‘Sticky’.
- Now in Sticky options, click on ‘select all’ options to select the available social messaging apps, through which you want to send Hike stickers.
- Here i select only WhatsApp, Facebook and Line messenger options.
- Now close the Hike messenger and open WhatsApp or Facebook, anything you want to send first.
- If you open WhatsApp, now you will found a Hike logo in the left top side of your WhatsApp screen.Tap on that logo.
- After clicking on the hike logo, you will found a new tray of all the Hike logos are open in your WhatsApp screen.
- Now all you have to do, is to select any sticker from that tray and and send it to your friend or any of your WhatsApp group.
- In the same way you can send Hike Stickers on Facebook messenger or any other messenger app, if you want to.
That’s the simple way to send Hike Stickers in WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus or Facebook messenger or any other messaging apps whichever you want. Hope after reading this tutorial you will easily send Hike Stickers on your WhatsApp or Facebook messengers.
Related Articles ::
- How To See Someone’s Hidden Facebook Friend List Within 1 Seconds
- How to Disable autoplay on facebook video
- Turn off Seen By messages in facebook
- Open A Corrupted PenDrive