Boot Android Phone Faster
Boot Android Phone Faster : When we Boot our phone that runs on Android or any other OS, it launches many system related apps and services. Most of them are necessary for booting process, but some apps are there that belongs to third party. So if you do not clean up these third party app, they will slow down your booting process.
So here in this tutorial i will show you some ways to boot your Android phone faster.
Ways to Boot Android Phone Faster:
To boot your Android device faster, One of the mostly used app is BootManager. This app manages the start up items during a booting process to make the boot faster.
BootManager : This app has a special feature to which you can prevent some selected apps to running during system booting. only ‘Boot Completed’ permitted apps are allowed to run. After disabling an app, it will not started at the next system boot.
- You can disable startup apps to improve booting process.
- Improves device performance.
- Easy to download and use.
- Supports on Android version of 4.0.3 or higher.
How to Use BootManager
- To use BootManager first you need to install Xposed Framework as it is an module of Xposed Framework. So you have to install all the former tools to use it. Make sure that for that framework your device must be rooted.
- Now download the BootManager from Google play store and install it on your Android. It is free to download. To download click Here.
- After installing it is very easy to use now. Click on the icon to launch it.
- After launching, it will show you a list of all the active start up apps. These apps slow down your booting process.
- Now to disable those apps, just tap on it. Then the app is completely mark with red color. And it indicates that the app is disabled.
Now Boot Manager automatically saves the settings and it will be applied the next time you boot your Android device. Sometimes even after disabling, few apps may still run so for that kind of system apps BootManager works best to disable them. That’s all you need to do with BootManager app on your Android phone to make the boot faster.
Boot your Android Phone Faster with the Root Browser
Root Browser is another app to boot your android device faster. It is the best file manager for the rooted users. Through this app you will be able to take full control of your android phone.
- You can change any file with permission and ownership.
- You can create as well delete directories.
- Also add files and folder to any directories.
- It supports zip, rar, apk files.
- Easy to install and use.
- Easily send files through mail.
To make the Loading Faster
- Download the Root browser from the Google Play Store. Click Here to download from play store. Now install it on your Android phone.
- Now open Root browser and click on ‘build.prop’ by going system folder >> build.prop. Open the build.prop with a text editing app like RB text editor.
- Now scroll down to bottom and enter the code: ‘ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=true’. Save it and now your android phone will load fast after restart.
Disable Boot Animation faster Booting
To disable Boot animation, in the ‘build.prop’ you have to enter another code. Type the following code at the bottom of the screen.
‘debug.sf.nobootanimation=1’. Hit the save button to save the changes.
After restart your phone it will start booting without the booting image to speed up the booting process.
That’s the easy ways to speed up your Android phone’s booting operation. Hope this tutorial will help you to make your android phone booting faster.