portable scanner : For official work or other purpose we all have to scan our important documents. Scanning documents can become a big issue, when you are outside of your home or workplace, and you need to urgent scan a document for mailing someone.
Also this may be happen that for some pages you have to carry a entire book, so it would be better if you scanned these images into your smartphone and you can use that whenever required.
Most of us don’t have a scanner at our home or sometimes it may be not possible to go to any computer shop for scanning purposes. But we all of us have a smartphone in these tech age, so what if you have a portable scanner in your pocket. Then this would be a great ease for all of us.
Read Also : How to Setup Guest Account on your Android Phone
There is a app called CamScanner which uses your Android smartphone’s camera as a scanner so that you can scan all your documents easily whenever requires. In this post i am going to tell you how you can use your Android phone as a portable scanner.
Convert Android Phone to Portable Scanner using CamScanner
With the CamScanner app you will be able to convert your scanned images in to document formats such as PDF or TXT files etc. Also you can scan QR codes using this CamScanner app.
Your Android smartphone’s camera easily convert the hard copy of your document to a soft copy with the help of CamScanner.
Features of CamScanner app:
- You can scan certificates, receipts, invoices, notes etc. whichever you required.
- It enables with smart cropping feature.
- Auto-enhancing feature for sharpening and cleared image.
- You can easily share PDF or JPEG file with others via email, social media etc.
- Also you can directly print your scanned document with a near by printer.
- Able to set password for security.
- Available free to everyone for first 30 days.
How to use CamScanner on your Android Phone
Its very easy to scan a document on your Android device using this CamScanner app. You just need to follow some simple steps:
- First download the official CamScanner app from Google play store and install the app on your Android phone. To download from Google play, click Here.
Note: It is a premium app for that you have to pay ($ 4.99/month or $ 49.99/year). But you can get a 30 days free trial period that means you can able to enjoy this app’s feature for 30 days.
- After installing, open the app on your phone. You will be asked to register yourself first. Just fill the simple registration form. Now you are ready to use this app.
- Now, to scan a document click on the camera icon which is at the bottom of your screen and take your camera closer to that document.
- Now click on ‘Tick option’ which is at the right down corner of the app. It will start automatically scanning your document and saving the scanned file in to a PDF or TXT format whichever you require. Also you can scan QR code by just swipe the screen to the left.
- Also you can crop the image as you like to cut out some unwanted backgrounds. Now filter the image using in-build features of the app so that you can easily read that document.
To convert the scanned file into a PDF format, just click on the PDF button which is at the right bottom of the screen. Now your file is save as PDF format.
Pretty simple, isn’t it? Now you can share your scanned picture or document with everyone that you want.
That’s the simple way of converting your Android Phone in to a portable scanner using the CamScanner app. Hope after reading this article, you don’t have to face any kind of problem while using it.
- Best File Sharing app for Android
- Top 10 Best Android Camera Apps
- Top 3 Best Call Recording Apps For Android