Android Phone: With the advancement of technology, you can now enjoy many new features in your smartphones which are not possible before. Now you can use a separate accounts like Guest Account on your Android smartphones like you use on your PC.
Guest Account helps you to keep remain secret all your files and data to someone whom you don’t want to share your private files, as sometimes situation arises that you have to allow your friends or relatives to use your device. So in that case Guest Account is best option. With Android 5.0 Lollipop now you can use Guest account on your smartphone.
You May Also Like : How to Boot Android Phone Faster
Android 5.0 lets you to quickly switch to a separate account i.e Guest account where your viewers don’t have any access to your personal or private data such as apps, messages etc. When you switch over to your main Google account all the data saved in Guest account mode, are automatically removed.
So, today in this tutorial i will show how you can setup Guest Account on Your Android Phone.
Tutorial on Setting Up Guest Account on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Refer the following to setup your Guest Account.
- First Swipe your phone’s screen down to open the notification bar.
- Now click on the avatar twice that is on the top right side of your screen.
- Now on the screen, you will see three options: your account (Google account), Add Guest and Add User.
- So, now click on ‘Add Guest’ to create a guest account on your smartphone. Also you have to allow phone calls on your Guest account.
- To allow phone calls on Guest account click on the setting of Guest and turn on the Allow phone calls icon.
- Now your smartphone automatically switch over to Guest mode. Possibly it may take some time depends on your device’s configuration.
After switching over to Guest Account you will see your phone’s home screen. Now you can access all your pre-installed apps only. Any of your apps or data you have installed or saved in your main google account will not show here.
You can now easily give your phones to others without any hesitation and all your personal data are saved with your main account. Now a user who uses the Guest account on your smartphone can able to save new data or install new app on that account. They can use their Google account on that Guest account to access their mail or other supporting apps. After your work done on guest account you can simply switch back to your main account.
Now afterwards when you again click on Guest account, it will ask you if you want to resume the previous session or simply want to create a new session. If you select new session then all your previously saved data will be deleted and you can start a new session.
That’s all you have to do set up a account in Guest mode on your Android phone. Now you know all the details about the setting up and how to manage a Guest account on your Android. Hope you will like this tutorial and it will be beneficial for you.
- Best File Sharing app for Android
- Top 10 Best Android Camera Apps
- Top 3 Best Call Recording Apps For Android