Take Screenshots Windows 10
Take Screenshots Windows 10: Screenshots are a great thing that you can use to show anything on your device whether it is PC or mobile phones, to someone or you can share any image or tweet that you saw on social media sites like Facebook,twitter with your friends. It is the easiest way to show someone what is in your Windows computer screen instead of explaining.
Now a days we can use both smartphone and Windows PC, to take screen shots. Its very easy to take a screen shots on any Windows computer for example in Windows 10 or any smartphone. Taking Screen shots in Windows 10 is very simple and easy task. Here in this tutorial, i will show you how you can take screenshots on your Windows 10 computer.
How to Take Screenshots Windows 10
There are many ways of taking screenshots Windows 10. Here I am posting some easy and simple ways of taking screenshots on your windows 10. Lets’s take a look.
You May Also Like : How to add Pattern Lock for Windows XP,Windows 7 And Windows 8
Taking Screenshots using ‘Print Screen’
All Windows computer keyboard has a Print Screen key. You can use this print screen key to take a screen shot on your computer screen and save it as a image file on your computer. The key was labelled as ‘prt sc’ on your computer keyboard.
To take a screen shot,
- First open a tab or any image or any file from which you want to take a screenshot and press the print screen key. Now the image of that file is stored on the clipboard.
- Now you have to paste that image on any graphics editor like ‘Paint’.
- Type ‘paint’ in the search menu of your windows. In the top of the search result you find the Paint option. Click on it.
- Now in the paint page, paste that image. Now select the portion of the image which you want or simply save the whole image as a JPG or PNG file.
Taking a Screenshot of an Active Window using print screen
- To take a screenshot of any active window press ‘Alt key + Print screen‘ key.
- Now paste this in to the paint. To open paint, just type ‘paint’ in to the windows search option and you will found the Paint option.
- Now paste there your screenshot file. and save it.
You may also Like : How To Download Torrent File on Windows and Symbian Mobile?
Take Screenshots Windows 10
Taking a Screenshot of any file without any External Application
You can also take a screenshot without any external program. For that just press ‘Windows key + Print screen‘ simultaneously.
Now navigate to the screen shot folder of your computer. You will find that screen shot image in that folder.
Taking a Screenshot using ‘Snipping Tool’
Snipping tool can be used to take any kind of screenshots of rectangular area or the entire screen or you can customize the image as you like. Snipping tool is found as an in-build application of windows. To use it taking a screen shot follow this.
- To open snipping tool type ‘snipping tool’ in the search menu which is next to the Start menu.
- On the result, select ‘Snipping Tool’.
- You will find a small window labelled as Snipping tool. Now, select ‘New’ option.
- Now click on the cursor and drag it to select the area of that image or file which you want to take a screen shot image.
You may also like : How to Manage Mobile Data Usage on Windows Phone
- Your screen shot is ready now. To Save it click on file and save now.
There are many other ways of taking a screen shot but These are the easiest and simplest ways of taking screen shots on your Windows 10 computer. Hope after reading this tutorial, you will be able to take a screenshot on your windows 10 PC.
Related Article :