smartphone as a webcam
smartphone as a webcam : If you are to do any video chat with your office mates or with your family and you are not having any webcam or you have one but want to add some other. Do you know that you cam use your smartphone as a webcam and start video chat with your friends, if you don’t know then yes it is true that you can use your smartphone as a webcam. Today I’m gonna tell you about using smartphone as a webcam for video chat with your friends and family members and why is it useful or mostly used and some features that you get extra on making your smartphone a webcam.
There are many laptops with good cam but maximum of the people use their smartphone camera as their computer web cam because they get some extra facilities using their smartphone as a webcam. You must read below the whole article for knowing up some ease steps and features you get using your smart phone as a webcam.
You May Also Like : How To Download Torrent File in Your Mobile
Here are some app to turn your smartphone as your webcam:
1. IP webcam: IP webcam is a very strong app in its self but this app is not free you need to upgrade it with some 3.99$, this helps your phone to turn into webcam for your PC. So if you don’t have any webcam in your PC attached then this app will be very helpful to you as this app helps you in turning your smartphone in to webcam. The important thing is that the viewer of the PC can be downloaded from the ipwebcam.appstore.com.
There are some configuration which you need to fill up. If you are using the app IPwebcam then in your PC only Chrome and Mozila fire fox will support in the app so you won’t be able to use your internet explorer here (for Windows users). Also you need to use this URL http://[IP ADDRESS]:8080/videofeed in order to view the feed. The front facing camera of your smartphone is not fully supported, but in rare camera you are getting many video resolution and other exciting effects.
2. Droid Cam: You can get the droid cam app in two ways, I mean you can get the app from two ways that is free and with buying. You can get it free in google play and also you can get in with $4 which is their premium app, this premium app is available for both Windows PC and Linux. You can get their premium app from their official site.
After installing the app in your phone follow the following setting as show in the picture below. As soon as you finished up the settings procedure you will be invited to put your IP address.
You May Also Like : Top 10 Best Android Camera Apps
Once you get ready doing every thing you need to do with the settings click on the start button and start enjoy the app in video chatting. This app will transfer the video from your mobile on your order and on the multiple camera case you will be able to control it on your settings.
Yes, you will get a better features in camera but there is one disadvantage of this app which is that the video will be only in one mode that is Landscape mode. Every each thing is little bit similar to the IP webcam app.
3. Sharing cam with skype: The another thing you can do is that you an transfer the cam with your skype app. If you don’t want to install some other app then you can go for this system. Just the thing you need to do is to use the menu options which is appropriate, then it’s all your wish now.
This is all you have to do for making your smartphone a webcam for your PC incase if you don’t have any cam in your PC or if you want to connect multiple cam in your PC then you can use your smartphone as your good cam. using the above listed three app/premium app in your phone. This all you got to do for turning your smartphone into a webcam, if you are having any problem then kindly share with us in the comment box below. Thanks for reading the article.
Thank You 😀 Keep Sharing 🙂 Keep Visiting 😛
- How To Turn Off or Disable “Seen By” Message in Facebook
- How to Download Instagram Videos without Software
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages 2016
- Top 10 Best Android Camera Apps
- Top 3 Best Call Recording Apps – Android