Verify Facebook Page Grey Tick
Verify Facebook Page Grey Tick: Facebook is one of the best social platforms where you can promote your business whether it is small or big. It is the platform to bring out your business in front of everyone by creating an official page of your business on Facebook.
At first, Facebook introduces ‘blue tick’ to verify the large businesses officially on it. Now they introduce a ‘grey tick‘ to identify and verify the small business owners on Facebook. So if you are running a small business, then also you can verify it on Facebook quickly.
Here in this tutorial, i will show you how you can easily check your page with a grey tick on Facebook.
Verify Facebook Page With a Grey Tick
Before getting started, take a look at the benefits of verified Facebook Page:
- A verified page on Facebook creates a trust factor on its user’s mind.
- A verified page carries more feature than a normal page. If you share something from your verified Facebook page, more people will able to see this compared to the normal page.
The verification method of your Facebook page for a grey tick is very simple. All you need is the correct business details for your Facebook page. So, to do it take a look here.
Verify Facebook Page Grey Tick Step by Step Tutorial:
- First, you have to create an official business page for your business through log in to your Facebook account.
- After login, click on ‘create page‘ option which is on the top right side on your screen under an inverted triangle sign.
- Now, you will be redirected to Create a Page option. Click on ‘Local Business or Place‘.
- Now fill up all the details like your company name, put your company’s address, city, zip code and phone number.
- After that click on ‘Get Started‘.
- Now you have to set up your company in the “About” section by adding more details like Category of your business. For e.g.,. if your business is about fashion and styling cloths, then you can select ‘Fashion Design and Clothing Store‘, etc. That is you have to choose a perfect keyword relating to your business.
- After selecting categories, in the next section, you have to put some more lines about your company or business like in which field your business deals in.
- In the next section, you have to put your company’s website.
- After this two new sections will appear on your screen with ‘yes’ & ‘no’ options. Mark them Yes. This makes it sure that your company is a real and established and authorised to create a page on Facebook. Then save this info.
- The next section is “Profile Picture“. Choose a picture that relates to your business. Press Next.
- Next is “Preferred Page Audience“, here you have to select under which age group of people are suited to view your page. So put all the details here. And press save.
- Now you will see your newly created page on Facebook. For better looks add a cover photo for your page relating to your company/business.
- Next, you have to verify your page. To verify it go to ‘Settings‘.
- There you will see an option labelled as ‘Page Verification‘. Click on it.
- Now put your phone number, select your country and call language. Make sure that the number you have given is working and nearby to you.
- Now click on ‘Call Me Now‘. Facebook will call you on that given number to give you a 4-digit verification code.
- Now put this verification code there and make enter.
- Now, Go to your page’s home screen and you will get the Grey Tick on your page. That’s the simple task you have to do.
You May Like: How To Turn Off or Disable “Seen By” Message in Facebook
Verify Facebook Page Grey Tick: That’s pretty simple, right?
This is the way you can get the Grey Tick on your page and make your page official and Facebook Verified. Hope now you will be able to create your new page for your business on Facebook with the help of this tutorial.