Nougat Launchers: Google recently launched a new version of Android 7.0 and officially named it as Android N, as N stands for Nougat. The most interesting fact is that this Android new version Nougat includes final developer for Nexus 5x,6p,9,6 and the earlier pixel c is finally rolled out.
Google has surprised to all of the Android users by realizing the Android 7.0 Nougat launchers earlier than the expected dates, as they were supposed to release by the end of September. Andriod 7.0 Nougat is basically developed by N Dev Team of Google.
Finally, that really sounds the best for all the Nexus users as they can enjoy the taste of Android 7.0 Nougat on their Nexus device. Whereas, some of the Android smartphone users can’t update with the latest new Android 7.0 Nougat on their device.
According to the recent reports of market survey, it has been noted that only a few users of Android 6.0 Marshmallow can access to update into new Android version Nougat.
So, to experience the new and the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your devices. You will need to take the help from Android 7.0 Nougat launchers.
I will help you with some of the tips to taste the new latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your device with the help Nougat launcher that is easily available on your Google play store Android device, and that is running on Android 4.1 and all of the above version.
Let me share you some of the best and interesting tips for Android 7.0 launchers for your Android device.
Android 7.0 Nougat launcher and its Features
- About Android 7.0 Nougat: Google has officially named Android 7.0 as Nougat or Android N, as they have suggested with many of the names for the latest Android. The developer got many of the clues from the I/O Google and finally thought of naming it the deserts names, that is starting with N. And as decided that the next Android version will be Andriod 7.0, and finally now we can confirm it as Android 7.0 Nougat.
- The release date of Android 7.0: Google has terrifically surprised us by releasing the latest Android 7.0 version earlier than the expected dates. They finally released in the month of March 9. This Android N preview went smoothly compatible for all of the Nexus users as it went live with Nexus 6P.
According to the Google, they have confirmed the release date for Q3 in the month of September as expected, because most of the Android user can’t take the taste of the new latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Custom Camera: Now with the latest new Google Android Nougat, they have added some more new features in it. That comes with the pre-loaded Google camera 4.1; the first features comes with the custom volume keys as this will let you know the volume of your camera in your Android OS device. Now you will be able to choose from all types of zooming and the shutter volume by yourself.
- Toggle Quick settings: As in the previous Android OS, you may have seen familiar settings on its toolbar with the action for toggle on/off for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, that is all removed in this quick settings. Wit h the latest new Android 7.0 Nougat you will just need to tap on the menu screen, and then the option will be available to you for all types of settings.
- VR mode: Now the most interesting features you will find in this Android 7.0 Nougat is that the VR mode will be available in the display settings itself. You will not require going to the settings for the VR mode. You will find the option of low motion and blur in the settings itself.
- Customs pointer: This Android 7.0 Nougat will also give you the taste with the latest technology built up in it. You will be able to customize your pointer on your Android device. It will let you utilise your keyboard and mouse control with the API. The developer also has thought to installed a new API apps that will be supporting on your device, and it will be finally be published in Google play store.
- Multi- Language support: This Apps in the Andriod 7.0 Nougat comes with the best features to support its users with different multiple choice in local language. This can be the best for any Android device user to use it in their preferable language. This multi-local mode helps you to switch to your desired language anytime you want.
- Latest Google keyboard theme: Android 7.0 also includes the Google keyboard theme with the latest version 5.1, the colourfull theme of the Google keyboard is so attractive, and you will have a different option to change the keyboard theme on your device.
- Latest New folder icon: Installing this latest Andriod 7.0 on your device you will notice the new look folder icon on your home screen. The style is very different, and almost all the function is same to the previous app icon. They initially will show you with the prayed formation, if you have more than one window on your screen, it will appear in a grid manner.
- Screen Lock: Screen lock comes with the latest quick reply in their new apps, for this function you will need to go to the settings and check out the notification for the lock screen preference.
- Latest Unicode 9.0 emoji: With the new latest new Android you will find the latest installed Unicode 9.0 version emoji with the Nougat features. Now they are planning for better humanizes emoji and the most familiar cartoons to the previous apps.
- Multi-Window: The developer has finally decided for the split screen for your device with the latest new features multi-window. Android N will allow you to use with different windows and also that is movable and drag on your screen as per preferable till the edge. You will be able to resize and split the Windows screen on your device. Thier you can work all types of multi-tasking.
- Free from the window: This has been developed for multi-tasking with multiple windows. But as far as a concern it has not been released officially, it will hardly take six months to launched. This will help you to launch multiple apps and use them at the same time on your device.
Android Nougat Launchers Review 2016
If you are looking for the best OS, then I will rather suggest you get latest Android 7.0 Nougat launchers, as this will satisfy with its best attractive features in it. Please do share with your friends about Android N in social media and if you do have any queries, please do comment below.