TeenPatti Game is a betting card game that is originated and mainly played in India. This game has gained popularity in the parts of Southeast Asia. TeenPatti, on the other hand, is also known as TeenPathi, which means three cards. It is also known as Flash which is quite alike with British 3 Card Brag.
This is a betting card game played online, and it is a growing trend of playing a Poker game that has increased the popularity and mostly familiar to everyone. But some of you may not be aware of the rules to play this betting game online and may be confused about how to play TeenPatti game online? Well, the rules are simple, and you can visit the website called 3patti.com.
TeenPatti game has its rules to play like, each player are given three cards, and the players bet on who has the best three cards. This game is usually played by three or more players reasonably and before playing the game, the players need to agree with the minimum stake which is a collection of money kept in the center of the table, and the winner gets the amount.
The players have the option to look at their cards before betting or leave the cards to face down on the table. There are some ground rules, strategy and also best venues for playing TeenPatti poker which is fun and can earn money through betting depends on best cards.
How to Play TeenPatti – Hand Rankings:
There are six types of categories. The three cards are ranked from high to low. To have the best three cards in hand and to take full advantage of the pot before the face-off is the main aim of the game.
- Trail or Trio: The trail or three cards of the same rank. The three aces are the highest, and the three 2’s are the lowest.
- Straight Flash: Here, the three consecutive cards are of the same suit which means the Ace can be used in the run like A-2-3, which is the highest straight Flash. And A-K-Q, K-Q-J down to 4-3-2 is the lowest. 2-A-K is not a solid run.
- Regular Run: The three consecutive cards are not of the same suit. For example, A-2-3 then A-K-Q, K-Q-J are the highest. 4-3-2 is the lowest. 2-A-K is not a solid run.
- Color: The color can be any three consecutive cards of the same suit. When it comes to colors, you can compare the highest card. If found equal then compare the second, again if found all these same compare then compare the lowest. And the greatest color will be A-K-J and 5-3-2 is the lowest.
- Pair: The two cards of the same level. And the higher value between the two pairs is the winner. But if the pairs are equal value, you need to compare the pair first and if the pairs are equal, then the highest pair A-A-K is the winner 2-2-3 is the lowest.
- High Card: The three cards are not in a series of the above types, which are also not of the same suit, and no cards have the same rank, then compare the highest card first, after that second largest and lowest cards. Here, if the two players have the same highest card, the next best most top card is the winner. A-K-J is the best in the hand of different suits, and 5-3-2 is the worst.
How to Play TeenPatti Game-Betting Process:
The players add the money and get three cards level to the ground. Each player has the option to play the game without seeing (Blind Player) or can look at the cards before betting (Seen Player). And the betting starts randomly chosen dealer to turn wise, and the cards are dealt clockwise direction with players around the table next to the dealer. Each player has the option to bet into the pot to remain in the game or can drop betting and give up any amount that you have previously put into the pot during the deal.
A blind player who opts for a blind playing is not allowed to see the cards as well as see the cards at any time during the game. But if the blind player sees the cards, becomes recognized player and have to put the bet depending on the current stake for both seen a player or blind player. The current stake is the minimum bet at the beginning of the game. And during the match, the current stake is the bet that is placed by any player who bet before you.
So, if you are a blind player:
- You must bet at least half the current stake or twice the current stake if the seen player bet before you which means if the player before you perceived and bet 10, you can bet 5 or 10.
- You must bet at least the current stake or twice the current stake if the player who bet before you is also a blind player which means if the player before you is blind and bet ten then you can bet either 10 or 20.
- You can bet at least the current stake or twice the current stake if the player bet before you are seen. Here if the seen player bet 10, you can bet either 10 or 20.
- You can also bet twice the current stake or four times the current stake if the player bets before you are blind. Here if the blind player bets 10, you can bet 20 or 40.
So, the betting goes on:
- if all the players except one player have folded the card and the last surviving player wins the money in the pot if the cards are held and not exposed to anyone.
- Also if the two players fold the card and between these two final players if one pays for a show, the cards of both the players are being exposed and are compared. So, the player with better hand wins. In some cases, if both players have the same hand then the player who did ask for the show wins.
TeenPatti Game Show Rules:
- A show cannot take place until two players have dropped out among all the players.
- If you are a blind player, the current stake is the bet placed by the player who bet before you whether by blind or seen player. This happens when you do not look at your cards until you pay for the show.
- If both the players are seen and blind, in this case, you are not allowed to ask for a show. Here, the seen player can only continue betting or else drop out.
- Suppose, if the players are both seen, then the player, in turn, have to pay twice the current stake for the show.
- For the show, the cards are exposed and if one of the players has higher ranking will win the pot. But if both the player has same hands, then the one who did not pay for the show wins the pot.
There is also another rule which is called a compromise, for example, all the players are seen and after betting the minimum amount twice the current stake, you can immediately ask the player who bet before you for a compromise.
So, these are the few rules and techniques to play TeenPatti gambling game. You have to keep in mind all these basics rules while you are gambling and will be easy for you if know the methods on how to play TeenPatti game that is mentioned in the above are easy. TeenPatti game is popular in India that is played with a group of 5 to 6 persons and uses 52 cards exclusive of Jokers. This game is fun and enjoyable if you know how to handle, and the pot is yours.