Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- 1 Methods to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone –
Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone : With time and advancements in the Smartphone Technology, Apple indeed has become the best smartphone producing company and iPhone the best phone without any single doubt. But as we say no good thing comes without any problem.
But as we say no good thing comes without any problem.
And The problem situated with iPhones is Data Recovery, Data in the form of messages. Recovering the lost messages and data becomes a huge source of pain for any iPhone user.
So Today we are going to publish a tutorial on How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone. So we have four different ways to get back the deleted messages back on your iPhone.
Must Read : How to Reduce Mobile Data Usage on iPhone
We are in the era of WhatsApp, no matter whenever we delete our WhatsApp messages, we can get all of them back because they automatically get backed up. But that’s not the case with the text messages, once they are deleted, they are deleted forever. So let’s get started with different ways to retrieve your deleted messages on iPhone. and Here are some iphone battery tricks which will help you to increase the battery life of your iphone 🙂
Methods to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone –
1.Retrieve Deleted Texts on iPhone: Phone Provider
So the first option is your phone provider, this isn’t the case with all the service providers, but a few of them do save all your text messages. This method is pretty easy, you can also log in online and then you can see all your messages, only you have got access to them as it is a privacy issue.
2.Retrieve Deleted Texts on iPhone: iTunes Backup
This option probably works only if you have backed up your text messages. But this isn’t the case for everyone, who knows you might not have a backup of your text messages, but still give it a shot, it’s just matter of few minutes.
- So first connect your device to your computer which you want to sync. Make sure that iTunes is opened, if not open the iTunes.2.Towards your right, you should able to see iPhone in a box, select it.
- Towards your right, you should able to see iPhone in a box, select it.
- Now choose the option restore backup.
- Now all the data which you have backed up will be now reinstated in a matter of few minutes.If you had a backup of them, then you can find all your restore messages in your regular messages list.
3.Retrieve Deleted Texts on iPhone from iCloud Backup:
From iCloud Backup ICloud is another option, but the thing is that iCloud does not backup in all the regions. So the following may or may not work for you.
- Login into iCloud by entering your Apple ID and password.
- I hope you find text messages over there if you do then click on it, or else that means that you didn’t backup your messages.
- Now just head on to your iPhone and then select iCloud on your iPhone.
- Now just turn off text messages.
- Now you will get a new pop up saying that Keep on my iPhone, then activate the text messages.
- Now just click on merge and wait for a couple of minutes, and now all your deleted text messages should appear back.
Read Also : How to Activate iPhone Without SIM Card
4. Retrieve Deleted Texts on iPhone :
Using Third Party app Now all the above methods should definitely work for you, but in case it didn’t then probably you should use any other third party app like phone rescue by iMobile or Tenorshare iPhone data recovery For Trial Version Download Now or Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows etc. if you want to Trial Verion of Wondershare Data Recovery Download Now 🙂
These were the methods of recovering lost messages from your iPhone. You can use the following methods for recovering lost messages from your iPhone. Do comment and let us know if these methods worked for you. Also if you are an Android user dont forget to try lucky patcher in your android mobile.