Screenshot on Snapchat
Screenshot on snapchat : If you want to share funny, silly, ugly or sometimes inappropriate photos to your friends and family members, snap chat is for you. It is a very popular photo- sharing service that allows you to share pictures and videos that expire within the maximum of 10 seconds. It’s a fun based app, and it’s for enjoyment and showing you, your mood. You can send your funny/ugly photos without and ramification. You can’t save photos which are being sent over snapchat. Also, the photo or video expire after a maximum of 10 seconds, so you can’t do some other trick to save that picture. You might be thinking about taking a screenshot. Well, take a look. Screenshot on snapchat
How to take a screenshot on snapchat? Screenshot on snapchat
There are many ways to download Videos or save a photo while it is displaying on your screen. One of them is taking a screenshot. If you want to save picture over Snapchat, then you may think about taking a screenshot, but it is not easy. Snapchat’s developers have planned a built in system that notifies the sender whenever their snaps have been taken screenshot of. So if you try to capture a screenshot, then the person on the other side will get a notification that their snaps have been taken screenshot of.
Taking screenshot over snapchat will notify that person that you are keeping his/her image forever. There are ways to take screenshot remaining undetected. Some of them are given below. Screenshot on snapchat
Read : HUse snapchat filters
Now, let’s take a look at procedures/methods of taking screenshot on Snapchat with or without notification
- Taking a screenshot with Notification
- Taking screenshot
- Taking ScreenShot Without Notification
Taking a ScreenShot with Notifications
You can take screenshot easily on you Android or iOS smartphone. There are certain steps that you follow to take a screenshot. Taking a screenshot on snapchat is same as like taking a screenshot on any other app. You need to press two or three buttons (depends on your smartphone) for taking a screenshot. The method that you will find right below will notify the person whose photo you are saving. So make sure that he is OK with you and is aware that you are taking a screenshot of his/her photo. The combination of buttons for taking a screenshot will depend on your smartphone.
Read : Save Snapchat Videos
- Take Screenshot in iPhone – Press and hold the Power and Home buttons.
- Take Screenshot in Android – There are many varieties in Android. Each brand can have its particular pattern of buttons. Some of them are given below.
- Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy devices – Press and hold Power and Hold buttons.
- Take Screenshot in Nexus and HTC – Press and hold Power and Volume down buttons.
- Open the Snapchat App that you want to capture:
- Press and hold the Snapchat to open the chat that you want.
- After it, a timer will appear showing how long the photo will last.
- Keep a hold on the Snapchat by your finger to keep it active. Also, be aware of time. Be mindful of the fact that you have 10 seconds for doing all that stuff.
- Take Screenshot
- Keep holding the snapchat with one hand.
- Move your other hand and press the buttons that are used to take screenshots.
As soon as the screenshot is captured, the other user will be notified.
Taking a ScreenShot without Notifications
This is the main thing. Is above method ordinary one and user will get a notification? This approach of taking a screenshot will not send a notification. It’s a bit complicated, but on following procedure step by step, you can easily do this.
- Be safe
If you try this method, then you are only cheating to another person. So, you need to be extra safe while trying this method. For this, first send a snapchat to yourself to make sure that this process is working fine. After that, you can try on someone else’s photo.
You can also try this method on Stories but make sure that you will first use it on yourself. It might or mightn’t work on stories.
- Turn the Airplane mode on
This method separates your phone from all types of networks and connections. So by turning it on will disable your internet. This will prevent snapchat from sending a notification to the other person involved.
- For Apple device – swipe the control bar from the bottom and tap the airplane symbol.
- For Android device – some devices have airplane symbol in their notification panel, so just swipe down and tap the airplane button.
- For other devices, which don’t have airplane symbol in their notification panel, go to settings > wireless and networks > more > click in Airplane Mode.
Read : Check Snapchat score
Snapchat must be offline
After turning the Airplane mode on, snapchat should display a red bar at the top of your screen (could not refresh. Please try again). If not, then make sure that Airplane mode is properly turned on, and Wi-Fi is turned off.
Press the required buttons to take the screenshot. Follow the iPhone and Android instructions that have been mentioned above.
Log out of Snapchat
After all the above steps, you need to get logged out from snapchat. Tap the cog icon on the upper right to open the setting menu in snapchat. Scroll down and select Log out.
- Close the Snapchat App
After Logging out and closing the app, it is possible that it will be running in your background. You must close it completely to avoid notification.
For Apple devices: Double-tap the Home Button. Navigate left or right for snapchat and them swipe up to close it.
For Android device: Tap on the Recent Apps button at the bottom (may be right or left or may be in the centre) and then swipe Snapchat to the right or left to close it.
Wait for some seconds, and then you can go back online
This Snapchat app is good and helps to express your feeling, your mood, etc. Taking screenshot is good only when the other person knows about it. If you are saving his/her photograph without his/her permissions them, it might be against the rules. There is no guarantee that these methods will work. These are mentioned here because these have worked many times. Rest all is good.