Avast safezone is a browser which will make your internet user experience much easier and what makes it super different from the other browsers out there is not just its ability to help you function smoothly but it is well known everywhere for the high amount of security that it provides to your laptops, mobiles and every other device you plan to use it on.
Just downloading the avastsafezone browser will give you the access to their amazing inbuilt features that will truly save your device from any threat that might possibly come through the internet.
This browser will protect your device by –
- Blocking all kinds of annoying ads that tend to appear when you are trying to access a particular site.
- Stopping all kinds of dangerous malware extensions from getting added to your device’s browser.
- Filtering out all the web pages with bad reputations that might threaten your device.
- Allowing you to be able to directly download all kinds of videos from different sites that host videos. This allows you not only to watch videos online but also allows you to watch than any time you prefer without the internet is a requirement.
- Making sure when you are using any banking sites, your browser is isolated and automatically opened in bank mode, so that the browser session will not be tracked by any harmful things that could get an access to your private data.
What is Avast Safezone browser?
The AvastSafezone Browser is an amazing browser. Downloading and using it is definitely a good option for a browser. Let us learn how we can download the browser easily.
- There is really only one way to be able to download the AvastSafezone browser. You can do so by installing the AvastSafezone along with Avast Antivirus. You cannot really download only the browser as it is not really available for a single download. If you want to use the browser, sadly it has to be with the Avast antivirus.
Begin by downloading the latest available version of the Avast Antivirus. You can do so by going to their official site that is www.avast.com
There will be an option in an orange box with Download free antivirus written on it. Click on it, and the download process will begin. It will barely just take a few seconds for the download to not only begin but also complete.
- Click on the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by running the Avast installer.
- Go to the Customize option and select the option of Safezone browser.
- Click on the install option by clicking on it and here you go, your new browser is downloaded and ready to use.
Once this entire process is thoroughly followed, then you can begin using the browser by simply going to the desktop and click on an icon that is orange in colour.
The AvastSafezone browser is one of the best browsers that can be used as it definitely proved itself as a fast and extremely secure browser. The highlight and the most amazing feature is none other than its bank mode which is an enormous advantage. This really helps all your online transactions super secure as you do not have to worry about potential hackers. The AvastSafezone browser automatically opens bank websites in an isolated browser. This prevents any kind of hacker seeing your password or any kinds of transactions. The only down part of the web browser is that because it concentrates on maximum security, it does not allow all kinds of customisations. These include not being able to use custom plugins. This does increase the security but limits usage.
If you are however not satisfied with avast safezone’s performance and want to completely remove it and get back to using other browsers like google chrome, firefox, etc. then this is the process you need to follow.
You can either stop the browser to be set as default right when you are in the process of downloading the antivirus or what you can do is remove it later. Here, we will show you how both of that can be done.
Here is how you can stop the Avastsafezone browser from being downloaded when you are downloading and installing the Avast Antivirus.
- While you are on the setup page, you can quickly just click on the option of customization. This option will be below the install button on the setup page itself.
- After this, another page will show you all other types of extra available components that Avast antivirus shall install on the device you are downloading it for.
- Search through the options, and you will see there is an option for the avast safezone browser. Simply uncheck this option. You might as well go through the entire list of the additional components and remove all other components that seem extra and unnecessary for your use.
Also read: How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Laptop ?
How to remove Avast Safezone browser?
If you have already installed it by chance and want to get rid of the avast safezone browser, then you can follow the steps below.
- Click on Windows in your keyboard or else click on the windows option in the left bottom of your desktop. Go to the Control panel of your device and get to the operating system.
- Go to the option of Control Panel and there find the option to uninstall a program.
- Go through the list and right click on the Avast Free Antivirus.
- Click on the option of change. This can be found on the menu.
- Alternately you should left click on the avast option and click on change on the menu.
- A new page will open up on which click on the change option.
- In the options search for the Safezone browser and there is a box next to it. You will simply have to untick. This will now be removed from the system.
While you are at it, you can also remove any other component that is unwanted and that you feel like removing. Do not forget to click on the change option.
- Once the removal is completed, you will get the notification that says the product is updated.
Wrapping it up:
Once the browser/ component is removed completely from the system, you can then start downloading and using any other type of your preferred browsers that you wish to use. However, your device might require a restart for all the functions to run smoothly. So, rebooting of your system after uninstalling the Avast safezone browser is quite normal.